Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test 2020 – The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) will hold on the 7th of December, 2020 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on 1st December, 2020. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Candidates who applied for NIS should visit to updated their educational records and print individual letters of invitation
Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
For those who may not remember the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Exercise, please click the link below:
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2020
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.
New portal for NIS recruitment [ immigrationrecruitment.org.ng ] – How to apply – The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has announced new application platform for fresh recruitment into the service.
In a statement by the Immigration spokesperson, Sunday James, the NIS unveiled the new website for easier accessibility.
Read the NIS statement below:
RE: RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT – CHANGE OF WEBSITE
Sequel to the Recruitment Advertisement published by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) in five (5) National dailies on Friday 13th March,2020 and subsequent Press Statement amplifying the announcement by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), the Service hereby informs the general public that the recruitment portal has been changed to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng which is currently active to make it more accessible to applicants.
Consequently, the earlier portal advertised: www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is no longer in use and not tenable.
The Comptroller General of Immigration Service, Muhammad Babandede MFR, wishes to inform the general Public that the recruitment exercise is free and aside the change of portal, all information contained in the public notice for recruitment remain valid.
Statutory Requirements For Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTTop of Form
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.