How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 | NIS Recruitment 2020 – Nigeria Immigration recruitment news – In this post, we bring you everything you need to know about the Immigration Recruitment 2020. Here you will see the latest information on Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment, required skills, requirements, and qualifications – Apply here!
NIS Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment is done every year. In each round of the recruitment exercise, over 5,000 servicemen and women will be recruited into the service. See the Nigerian Immigration Ranks.
This year’s Immigration Recruitment 2020 is open for graduates and undergraduates in Nigeria. All interested applicants should follow the steps below for a successful application.
The application form is available on the immigration recruitment portal 2020.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 has been anticipating in the country till date. We have received so many requests by candidates on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- is immigration recruitment form out?
- is immigration recruitment still on?
- has immigration recruitment started?
- has Nigeria immigration start recruitment?
- when will immigration recruitment commence?
- when is immigration recruitment starting?
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for Immigration Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian immigration recruitment application form 2020 is FINALLY OUT, visit cdfipb.careers to apply now!