TESCOM Recruitment 2019 Application Form Portal |www.ekitistate.gov.ng/tescomapplication – Latest job vacancies are pleased to bring to your notice that the long awaited Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment that is made to employ over a thousand (1000) qualified citizens into the Ekiti State Teachers Board has just been opened for application.
This publication from Latest Job Vacancies seeks to bring to your notice the good news that you can be among the successful applicants just by following the procedures and meeting the stated requirement for the TESCOM Recruitment 2019 as stated here.
The TESCOM Recruitment Application Form Portal www.ekitistate.gov.ng/tescomapplication is currently opened for employment of teachers into Ekiti State Public Secondary Schools to equip the teaching strength of the state and to further enhance the standard and quality of the Ekiti State Education system as promised by the current administration of the state.
To enhance your chances of qualifying for the job, we at Latest Job Vacancies will give you a step to step guide on how to complete your application and as well as that, have made available the past questions and answers of TESCOM Recruitment 2019 at a giveaway price, so as to enable those applying from our platform be on top of their game and come out successful. Do well to purchase yours and start preparing as we know you will make the list of successful shortlisted candidates as long as you follow tenaciously the laid down procedures and guidelines stated in this publication.
TESCOM Recruitment 2019 Basic Requirements
To be qualified to apply for the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission TESCOM Recruitment 2019, you must have the following qualifications;
- Must possess a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized Nigeria National Teachers Institute (NTI).
- You must be a University graduate from the faculty of Education and must have studied any of the subjects being taught in public secondary schools.
- You must be a citizen of Ekiti State with evidence of Certificate of Origin and a citizen of Nigeria with evidence of citizenship (National Identity Card and Number).
- Copies of all relevant documents like Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration Certificate, Certificate of Origin, First School Leaving Certificate, O Level Results and Certificate, NYSC Discharge, etc
How to Apply
To get the application form for the TESCOM Recruitment 2019, fill and submit online, follow the procedures below;
- Go to the TESCOM 2019 Application Form Portal ekitistate.gov.ng/tescomapplication .
- Fill all fields and domains on the form and submit.
- Also attach all necessary additional documents required of you.
NOTE: All Applicants must print their acknowledgement slip on the application form portal after successful submission of their application. The slip must contain their examination seat number and will serve as their entry pass for the examination.
Interested applicants are to pay the examination fee of #1,000 only to complete the registration process.
Deadline for TESCOM Recruitment 2019
The deadline for the application of this ongoing TESCOM Recruitment is on Monday, 7th October 2019.
Hurry now and Apply.
For additional information, click here and also stay logged on for more updates as the break and to get their past questions and answers for the TESCOM screening Examinations.