Teradata recruitment Process 2019 and Career Guide Requirements – Teradata Hiring Process 2019… The Teradata Company offer variety of job opportunities and is an amazing place to work, the job position and pay is among the best – to apply visit https://careers.teradata.com/ now.
This article will bring to your knowledge everything you need to know about this company, the job positions, job Requirements and Hiring process. But before I go into that, I will give you some info about how this company came to be, don’t say its irrelevant because it will be useful doing you interview.
The idea of Teradata grew from study at California Institute of Technology and from the negotiations of Citibank’s innovative technology group in the 1970s. In 1979, the firm was incorporated in Brentwood, California by Jack E. Shemer, Philip M. Neches, Walter E. Muir, Jerold R. Modes, William P. Worth, Carroll Reed and David Hartke. Teradata free its DBC/1012 focused database computer in 1984. In 1990, the firm acquired Sharebase, initially called Britton Lee.
In September 1991, AT&T Corporation bought NCR Corporation, which declared the acquisition of Teradata for about $250 million in December. Teradata manufactured the first system, over 1 terabyte, for Wal-Mart in 1992.
NCR bought Strategic Technologies & Systems in 1999, and employed Stephen Brobst as principal technology officer of Teradata Solutions Group. In 2000, NCR bought Ceres Integrated Solutions and its customer relationship management software for $90 million, as well as Sterling Douglas Group and its demand chain management software.
Teradata bought financial management software from Decision Point in 2005. In January 2007, NCR stated Teradata would become an independent public corporation, managed by Michael F. Koehler. The new firm’s shares started trading in October. In April 2016, a invention line called IntelliFlex was publicized. Victor L. Lund was made the chief executive on May 5, 2016.
Teradata has bought several firms since becoming a sovereign public company in 2008. In March 2008, Teradata bought professional services firm Clara view, which formerly had revolved out software provider Clara bridge.
Terada bought column-oriented DBMS vendor Kickfire in August 2010, followed by the marketing software firm Aprimo for about $550 million in December. In March 2011, the firm acquired Aster Data Systems for about $263 million. The company bought email direct marketing company eCircle in May 2012, which was fused into the Aprimo business.
In 2014, Teradata bought the assets of Revelytix, a provider of information management products and for about $50 million and In September, Teradata bought Hadoop service firm Think Big Analytics. In December, Teradata bought Rainstorm, a firm focusing in online data archiving on Hadoop.
Teradata bought Appoxxee, a mobile marketing software company as a service provider, for about $20 million in January 2015, plus the Netherlands-based digital marketing company FLXone in September.
In July 2016, the marketing applications branch, using the Aprimo brand, was traded to private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners for about $90 million. Aprimo relocated its head office to Chicago and is now controlled by CEO John Stammen.
Marlin instantly acquired Revenew Inc., which gives through-channel marketing automation software, and fused it into the Aprimobusiness. In March 2017, Primo acquired Belgium-based ADAM Software, which gives Digital Asset Management solutions Teradata acquired Big Data Partnership, a service firm centered in the UK, on July 21, 2016. In July 2017, Teradata bought StackIQ, manufacturer of the Stacki software.
Job position available in this company
Change Control Specialist
The change control specialist will be in charge of tenuously with a crew of engineers devoted to giving world class service in aid of Teradata clients located in the Americas. Change Control Specialists are the possessors of customer’s system and product updates and in charge for creating and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
He or she will also make available of full system support that includes both hardware and software. He or she will give leadership in the planning stages of installations and upgrade including project organization during these activities and system aid. The subordinate will provide hardware and software first level technical aid within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) group.
This position needs 7 X 24 availability and involvement in a rotating on-call shift. He or she gives remote technical support for all system changes to your allocated customers typically including, but not restricted to, Teradata Premier and Teradata Critical System Management level aid locations.
Duties include; Software, Firmware, Hardware and application improvements, system examination, client satisfaction, asset management, and individual growth for mission critical client support. You will work carefully with the Teradata Sales Organization to assist on Support Strategies, competitive service pricing, and adherence to TSCS methodologies.
Furthermore, you will offer Teradata leadership in Customer Closed Loop Corrective Actions process growth and implementation 3 days ago
The duties of the Administrative Assistant are as follow;
- Dispenses incoming mail and arranges outgoing mail.
- Replies and allots phone and email correspondence.
- Bring up to date property reoccurring work order (RWO) system as necessary.
- Keep up Service Management SharePoint reports and keep posted reports.
- Keep up and bring up to date Service Management emergency contact lists.
- Analyze contract, purchase order and alter order requests.
- In charge for different reporting updates and distribution. Accomplishnumerous third party supplier accounts.
- In authority for the examining and control reporting for National Vendor accounts.
- Assist Regional Service Managers with managerial functions.
- Work in unification with the National Service Manager connected to acquiring, processing and maintaining national contracts and master service agreements (MSA) as required.
- Meeting organization as needed.
- Arrange work plans and use effective time management to evade regular workload disturbance by specially demanded projects
Part-time Administrative Assistant
The duties of part-time Administrative Assistant are;
- Retain and follow up on email letter and transfer any changes daily.
- Offer executive level administrative aid day-to-day to the office manager and staff.
- Duties include but are not restricted to: scanning, , shipping, printing, filing, mail distribution manage office supplies organizing,, and other job as necessary
- Create professional associations with customers, associates and workers
- Work lengthy and flexible hours.
- Retain office and greeting area and guarantee other areas of the office are suitable for meetings during office hours (light cleaning is required).
- Represents the company by creating a affirmative and professional atmosphere on a daily basis. First impressions are all.
- Welcome office guests with a warm welcome.
- Support with the processing, scanning of client official papers for Individual 1040, 1040x, 1040EZ, and Contract Timetable C returns into our accounting software (ProSeries), Crosslink, and our CRM (Atom). Further accounting services may be needed
Requirement to get a Job in this Company
- May or ma y not need an educational qualification depending on the type and nature of work you are applying for. For job that would need an educational qualification, an bachelor’s degree would suffice
- Working experience is a requirement and it varies. 1 ,2,3 or even 4 years working experience depending on the kind of job you are Appling for
- Most job position will require you know how to operate computer and some common computer program
Hiring Process in this Company
- the first process is to apply online through their online registration platform on their official website
- You will be involved in rounds of test. The first phase is the written round. Here people will be selected based on their CGPA score. Question at this stage revolves around operating system
- Technical round is the next stage. Here you will be made accomplish task involving Data structures, Algorithms and database, you will also be involve with coding and few question will be asked from your resume
- The machine round is the next stage. This is the stage where your experience comes to play.
- The next round is the managers round. You will be asked HR questions like ‘‘where do you think you will be In 10 years? And other relate questions