Gabzy Studio provides a wide range of photography/videography services to individuals, families, groups and corporate organizations in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria. As one of the fastest growing photography studios in Nigeria, we pride ourselves with giving the best to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Manager & Lead Photographer
Location: FESTAC, Lagos
- Gabzy Studio Nigeria is now looking for an experienced Studio Photographer to lead our talented and dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will handle the photography jobs at the company’s photo studio, coordinate all studios, outdoor and corporate event shoots, edit all images to a professional standard and also handle graphic design projects on ad-hoc basis.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for providing expert support for studio hire, organising and directing studio and location shoots; taking photos, editing images, managing and maintaining the studio equipment and designing creative graphic images.
- To excel in this role, you will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Studio Photographer & Image Editor.
- Setting up studio equipment and directing studio shoots
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for leading the team to cover events
- Responsible for the day to day running of the business
- Responsible for handling high profile clients
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Handling and supervising all lighting and camera equipment during session
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing and framing of photographic images
- Ability to shoot in studio and on location
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure and depth of field
- Excellent photography enhancement skills; image editing, colour correction, retouching, image restoration, clipping path and image manipulation
- Ability to mentor and train junior photographers on both theoretical and practical aspect of photography
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Must be able to operate modern DSLR cameras (Canon) and other photography equipment confidently
- Ability to interpret clients request on shoots and creative designs very easily
- Assisting with proposals and quotes for photography and image editing services
- Graphics design and experience in image editing
- Advance photo retouching and photography tutoring – theory and practical
- Degree in ICT/Sciences/Engineering or similar fields (You can also apply if you have 5 years+ experience in a similar role but without a first degree – must have excellent communications skill; both written and verbal)
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); weekdays and Saturday work required.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should apply online here
Submit your CV at our corporate headquarters below:
Top 10 Mall,
Raji Rasaki estate Road,
Festac, Lagos State.