Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2019 – Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) iOS Engineer
2.) Backend Engineer
3.) Front-end Engineer
4.) Android Engineer
6.) Project Manager
7.) User Researcher
8.) Data Scientist
9.) Product Manager
10.) Quality Analyst
Application Closing Date
This might be for you if:
- Proven hands-on software development/testing experience
- Strong testing aptitude, instincts, and ability to evaluate quality across a broad spectrum of features
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Desire to improve self and team beyond present
- Ability to successfully communicate using data
- Experiences as an auditor, quality engineer, compliance analyst, quality assurance specialist, or compliance specialist with a major pharmaceutical organization
- Experience with a complete software development and release cycle
- Experience developing or leveraging technology to enhance the testing process
Nice to have:
- Experience with Excel, SQL and/or other data analysis tools
- Experience managing external quality failures, 483s and Warning Letters, and/or managing a product recall
- Certified Quality Auditor or Engineer (CQA, CQE) nice to have
- Strong knowledge of ISO, FDA, EMA and ICH requirements
- Experience designing, developing and adapting technologies and processes to enhance testing capabilities
- Demonstrated use of technical knowledge of feature-area design to identify and prevent bugs
What the Hiring Process looks like Typically
Apply – Found a great role? Great!
Focus on your resume.:
- This is the first piece of information we’ll see about you, so highlight your most relevant achievements and experience
Interview – We interview differently.
It Starts with a phone call:
- With the Hiring Manager. Then an onsite interview with a few key team members. (Number of Interviews can Vary by role and seniority)
Decide – Got the job?
- The Hiring process can at times stretch out over weeks. However If you are the final candidate, you will be contacted to discuss the job offer.
We understand that everyone’s situation is different, that you may be able to dedicate more or less time to this process, or have other restrictions. If any of our process is challenging for you and you’d like us to offer an alternative *please* let us know. We’re committed to finding the right people, and don’t want anyone to be excluded because of circumstances.
What can you expect from us? We offer good people, inspiring work and the opportunity to help build great products as well as the following benefits:
- To ensure that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase, we review salaries every 6 months.
- Get the work-tool of your choice plus accessories to improve your workflow.
Work From Home:
- Get things done-from home or an office. We encourage everyone to work from home twice a week to keep us remote-friendly.
- 20 days paid holiday in a year-we encourage you to use them up, too! An additional month of unpaid work is also on the table!
- In building together, we’re thinking about your future, too. We also care about your statutory rights.
- Regular internal knowledge sharing sessions on dedicated days. We encourage teams or individuals to share fascinating stuff.
- Online and offline access to books and subscriptions about startups, programming, design, finance and more.
Learning and Development:
- Access to local and international trainings to improve your skills.
- Socials every month including go-karting, board game nights, dinners, samba, drumming and movie nights. There’s no pressure to attend. Retreats are a thing, too.
- Private health insurance and paid sick leave (for both your physical and mental health).
Maternity And Paternity Leave:
- Babies are like products. We don’t want you to miss the biggest launch of your life.
- Thrice a week. In addition, there’s fresh fruits, biscuits, tea/coffee and soft drinks in the office – you’re in for a treat!
- We care about your wellbeing – physical and mental. While you’re building products, you might as well as well build your body and mind
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We understand that everyone’s situation is different, that you may be able to dedicate more or less time to our hiring process, or have other restrictions
- If any of our process is challenging for you and you’d like us to offer alternative or special arrangements, please let us know. We’re committed to finding the right people, and don’t want anyone to be excluded because of their circumstances.
- Questions about this role? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org