Seplat JV/NPCD Scholarship Application 2020/2021 for Nigerians
Deadline: August 7th 2020
Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc has announced the opening of applications for undergraduates in State and Federal Universities in Nigeria to qualify for its scholarship.
Eligible Field of Study: Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Seplat JV/NPCD Scholarship Application
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.