NYSC Mobilization Timetable for online registration 2020 for batch A is out – Finally, the NYSC mobilization Timetable for online registration finally out. All prospective candidates who have fully mobilized and have seen their name on the NYSC senate Approved List can now get ready for the NYSC online registration this month.
This is to inform the general public and all Prospective Corps Members (PCM) that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announce the 2020 Batch “A” mobilization timetable and online registration for students to be mobilized.
Nysc full timetable 2020 for batch A is finally out.
Note that if there be any change in date before online registration we will update you.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table for 2020 Batch A
- 2019 Batch ‘C’ Post Mobilisation Workshop – 27th – 29th January 2020
- 2020 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop – 3rd – 7th February 2020
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs – 1st – 20th February 2020
- Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs – 10th – 24th February 2020
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates – 20th February – 2nd March 2020
- Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Graduates – 24th – 29th February 2020
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers – 14th – 29th February 2020
- Action by ICT Department – 2nd – 6th March 2020
- Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs – 6th – 10th March 2020
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions – 6th – 10th March 2020
- Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course
How to register for NYSC Batch A online registration 2020
To begin www,portal.nysc.org.ng
Hi everyone! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us, so I stopped by to check it out. I enjoy the information. I bookmark and tweet to my followers!