nThrive Career recruitment Process 2019 and Application Requirements – If you are Searching for “nThrive Career Hiring Process for 2019 and it’s Requirements‘ This page is all you need – you can start your application process for CSRA jobs here.
nThrive Career Hiring Process 2019… nThrive is an amazing place to look for a job and in this article, will be breaking down everything you need you to know about this company, the job position, jobs available, the requirement and the hiring process but before we do that, let’s take a brief look at this company.
nThrive Career Hiring Process 2019
nThrive, formerly known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, is the complete Patient-to-Payment resource in health care. We join in our knowledge and expertise of the entire revenue cycle in a way that provides supreme benefits for health care. The company is answerable to clients, not payer or provider owners. As a result, their solutions are impartial and focus on what’s best for their clients. nThrive empowers health care for every one in every community by changing financial and operational performance, allowing health care organizations to thrive.
Job position available at nThrive
- Associate Contract Analyst
The associate contract Analyst has the following responsibility;
- Make and show the ability to evaluate provider/payer contracts and translate compensation terms into logic units within the nThrive application.
- Obtain and establish the skills to communicate with coworkers and customers in a clear and professional way through phone, email, customer service ticketing systems, and in person.
- Display the ability to conduct updates of maintenance contracts plus but not restricted to rate updates and fee timetable bring up to date.
- Meet or surpass established aims for productivity, turnaround time, and quality.
- Create relationships with customers.
- Get Understand of Government and/or Commercial payer compensation practices.
- Finish onboarding and training necessities.
- Other duties as allocated.
- Aid nThrive’s Obedience Program by following to guidelines and procedures relating to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This embraces: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as necessary, informing management or nThrive’s Helpdesk when there is a obedience concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and obvious awareness of privacy obligations.
- Data Acquisition Consultant II
The duties of the Data Acquisition consultant are as follow;
- Works directly with numerous clients through the successful execution of nThrive solutions.
- Guarantee the successful completion of quality product and solution execution employing strong technical and analytical skills.
- Lead discussions with client business and technical agents with regard to all data aspects of new facility executions.
- Comprehend and examine facilities’ inbound data files, including batched files, ANSI standard files such as 837s and 835s, as well as interfaces such as HL7.
- Support solution consultants with outlining and gathering necessities for product configuration (including business rules, workflow, mapping).
- Create configurations, business instructions, and data mapping using internal nThrive apparatuses.
- Document comprehensive data import scripting, business instruction configuration, workflow, and production job control conditions.
- Trial on data import and workflow after they are produced Work with facility project team and IT personnel to organize the receipt and import of historical and on-going daily data into the database.
- Partake in status conferences and status reporting.
- Work diligently with implementation Project Managers and other project team resources.
- Keenly add to the design and execution of internal process improvements.
- His or her job also involve involves development of manual processes as well as recognizing, developing, and execution of tools that help automate processes.
- Maintain deep knowledge of nThrive products and the business purposes solutions serve for our customers.
- Sustain a high level of commitment to higher customer satisfaction through the entire duration of the client relationship.
- Works with product management and product increase to incorporate product developments into standard processes, affect R&D on data architecture changes centered on deep healthcare data knowledge.
- Create out deep understanding of customer data sources such as patient accounting systems, mixing processes into patient accounting system playbooks.
- Consultant, Analytics
Combines input from client, competitors, marketing, sales, and customer aid and development teams into market necessities for an allocated product space.
- Foresee trade publications and other connected resources to help fit in general market trends into the product management process.
- Transfer market requirements for a particular product space into software-focused business requirements.
- Create and preserves a prioritized list of client and market necessities for the product.
- Outlines and quantifies the influence of new products and features being considered for inclusion in a product release, and uses this information to prioritize each of these features/products.
- Works client focus groups to create user stories for each feature.
- Makes customer deliverables to synthesize the strategic, monetary and operational implications of analytics.
- Offers skill and training to internal departments in aid of the product.
- Cooperates with a wide diversity of functional areas such as sales, marketing, information technology, and operations to create and deliver product collateral receptive to client needs and market opportunities.
- Works with business development and marketing to create competitive examination materials equating product with its major competitors.
- Takes responsibility of the general success of a product, guaranteeing proper transition of new products/features to functioning groups prior to release.
- Helps the sales process with product information and demos where necessary.
- Stay knowledgeable on changes in the information technology and healthcare turfs
Requirements to get a Job at nThrive
- For educational qualification, a high school diploma , a bachelor degree or master degree will be required, each depending on the job position you are applying for
- Working experience is also a major requirement to get a job nThrive
- be knowledgeable in spoken and written English
- know how to operate a computer
Hiring Process for Job at nThrive
- first process is to apply for the job on the company official website , fill in the application form online attach it with relevant document like the work experience and your educational qualification
- You will be notified if your application is accepted and this is normally done via your email address or SMS. An interview date will then be scheduled
- drug test and other background test will be what will follow
Some job position will require that you be screened before you be employed, this depends on the job position you are applying for. If you pass the test stage congratulations, you’ve gotten yourself a job.
Be the first to comment