NPower 2019 Recruitment — Online Registration Requirements: Npower 2019 recruitment exercise is expected to provide temporary employment for several aspiring applicants. In this guide you’ll discover all the requirements for registering with NPower in 2019, including registration portal, required documents & several other interesting details – Visit the official application portal for N-Power — apply.npower.gov.ng to apply now.
As a matter of fact, the N-Power scheme has successfully empowered thousands of Nigerian youths over the past couple of years.
Through this welcome initiative, several youths in Nigeria are provided with an opportunity to serve the nation for just 2 years, with several incentive packages to make up for their efforts.
Note: NPower registration and recruitment for 2019 has not commenced, but keep reading to discover everything you need to apply successfully.
Everyone interested in applying for NPower 2019 will be provided with several options to choose from during registration, which include: N-Teach, N-Tax, N-Agro, and more.
NPower general requirements
- First of all, the program is targeted at Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 and 35; therefore anyone that is below or has passed that age is not eligible to register.
- Secondly, every candidate must express genuine interest in whichever NPower scheme he/she chooses, pass all the aptitude tests associated with that scheme, and be able to give his/her very best if selected.
- Also, anyone interested in the NPower Scheme must have the must have completed his or her education at an NUC accredited university, polytechnic, college of education or open university. In addition to that, applicants must meet up with the minimum academic qualification requirement. Which include: Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE), or Bachelor’s degree.
- Finally, NPower is aimed at alleviating the rate of unemployment in the Nigerian society by engaging young graduates in productive activities. Furthermore, its primary goal is more or else targeted at skill acquisition. Therefore, all applicants must be able to push themselves through barriers to make the experience a productive one for both themselves and the community they are deployed to serve.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, you must be able to provide the following information and documents during registration:
- Active phone number
- Email address
- Proof of Nigerian nationality
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Carefully compiled Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Degree certificates.
NPower programme packages and how they work:
- N-Teach: successful N-Teach applicants will be deployed to schools within local communities majorly, in need of skilled hands to bolster the technical aspects and needs of such schools.
- N-Agro: recruits into the N-Agro scheme will be trained to offer advisory services to farmers across the country. And above all, boost agricultural productivity and activities by disseminating useful information to farmers.
- N-Tax: Candidates who are successfully recruited into this programme will be trained by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), and deployed to several locations within the country, where they can help facilitate the voluntary asset declaration move initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Other NPower packages include:
- N-POWER TechHardware
- N-POWER TechSoftware
NPower 2019 Recruitment FAQs & Answers:
- When will NPower 2019 Recruitment Start?
- Npower 2019 recruitment is currently ongoing.
- How can to apply for N-Power Nigeria Jobs online?
- It’s easy… all applications are carried out via the official NPower Portal.
- See this guide on how to apply on NPower Portal (portal.npower.gov.ng).
- What’s the age and qualification requirement for Npower?
Earlier on, we indicated that all applicants must be aged between 18 and 35. As for educational requirements, you must have graduated from either a polytechnic (OND or HND), university (open or conventional), college of education. Furthermore, your alma matter must be NUC accredited.