Nigerian Police (NPF) Recruitment 2019 Screening Date & Requirements – The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019 Screening Date & Requirements has been released. The conditions and requirements for the exam has also been announced. Applicants that want to be shortlisted for the NPF 2019/2020 Recruitment Exercise are hereby informed to take note of the following.
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019 Screening Date & Requirements
The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019/2020 Screening may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The NPF 2019 recruitment examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates.
You are to come to the venue with a printed copy of this letter without failure, as this admits you into the Examination/Screening Halls.
Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following:
- Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Educational Certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket;
- Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on or before Saturday the 16th July, 2019.
How to Check Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019 List of Shortlisted Applicants:
- Go to the NPF recruitment portal via http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
- Click on your state of origin to access the list and see your screening date.
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Selection Board Interview. The list of successful shortlisted applicants will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
Note that this message is for only those that applied for Nigerian Police 2019 recruitment exercise.