Nigerian Navy releases shortlist of successful candidates for 2019 recruitment – Nigerian Navy has released the list of successful candidates in the 2019 recruitment interview held in Lagos between July 29 and Aug. 27.
Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja, adding that the list could be accessed online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Dahun said the successful candidates would report for training in two batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers, NAN reports.
He added that NNBTS Batch 29 A would report on Oct. 18, while NNBTS Batch 29 B would report to camp on May 8, 2020.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
- Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.
Be the first to comment