Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 27 Recruitment Screening date & shortlist released – Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date & shortlisted candidates | Nigerian Navy, NN official closing date for the 2020 Registration Application – See screening schedule here!
This is to inform all the candidates who wish to register for the Nigeria Navy (NN) 2020 Recruitment, but are yet to apply that the management has announced the final closing date for its recruitment application – View shortlisted candidates here!
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
IMPORTANT: The information covered on this page is mainly for last year intake. Kindly bookmark this page as update will made once the Nigerian navy recruitment form for 2020 session is out.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Nigerian Navy or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com is the official Nigeria Navy URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK. THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Click here to see full Nigerian Navy (NN) 2020 Application Guide.
Roles of the Nigerian Navy
The roles of the Nigerian Navy were derived from the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, Nigeria’s Defence Policy, and the Armed Forces Act Cap A20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004. The roles assigned to the Nigerian Navy by these documents could be classified into 3. These are military, policing and diplomatic roles.
- Military Role.
The military role includes:
- Force projection functions.
- Balance of power functions.
- Policing Role.
The policing role of the Nigerian Navy deals with the maintenance of law and order within the internal waters, territorial waters, contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone (EEZ).
- Diplomatic Role. Diplomatic roles include:
- Negotiation from position of strength.
It is incumbent on the Nigerian Navy to maintain law and order within the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) since a coastal state has exclusive access to the living and non-living resources within this Zone. The functions of the Nigerian Navy under this role are in the areas of coast guard duties and nation-building. The Coastguard duties are mainly in the enforcement of Customs exploration and exploitation laws of Nigeria while the national building duties involve military aid to civil power authority.
Searches Related to Nigerian Navy Recruitment Closing Date.
- Nigerian navy 2020 recruitment
- Nigerian navy form sales
- Nigeria air force recruitment
- Nigerian navy form is it out
- navy form 2020/2021
- Nigeria army form 2020/2021
- Nigerian navy recruiting graduates form
- Nigerian navy list of successful candidates
Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 27 Selection Board 2020
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 27 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 27 December 2020 -10 January 2020. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Monday, 2 March 2020 from 0800 (8am).
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeve shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other sanitary wears.
[embeddoc url=”https://recruitmentportalngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/LIST-OF-SUCCESSFUL-CANDIDATES-FOR-DSSC-COURSE-27-FOR-TRAINING-DATED-22-FEB-2020.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]
For those who can’t remember the application, kindly click on the link below:
Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (29 Positions) – APPLICATION CLOSED
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 4 March 2020 will not be accepted for training.