Nigerian Breweries Plc Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2019 – Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Trainee Shift Manager – Brewing
2.) Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Shift Manager – Packaging
3.) Nigerian Breweries PLC Management Trainee (Finance)
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Finance disciplines listed below:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Masters degree in any Management discipline (mandatory).
- We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Only online applications will be processed.