Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019: Top details for successful application – Have you ever dreamed about becoming a member of the Air Force? It is time to make your dream come true because the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise for the year 2019 has been announced. Those Nigerians who would like to be a part of the Nigerian Air Force should learn how to apply and which form to fill out before the exercise closes.
We wish to devote this post to this important topic. We are sure that all young men and women would be happy to use this unique chance.
Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019 portal
For anything you need to do to join the Nigerian Air Force, use only the official website of this organization.
You can visit the portal and use the registration form offered by the Air Force in our country.
Below, we will shortly describe the main requirements you must meet and explain how the registration process is organized.
Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019 registration
The first thing you must keep in mind is the term within which you are allowed to apply. The official Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019 started on January 12th this year. It will last till February 23rd. Thus, you still have a couple of weeks to complete your application and submit it.
Important! No one can charge you anything because Air Force recruitment is free of charge. All applications can be submitted online at no cost.
Both women and men can work for the Air Force, thus make sure you are eligible for filling out the recruitment form by meeting these requirements:
- Only people who were born in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- Your age should be 18-22 years old if you are not a tradesperson, or 18-25 if you are.
- You should be at least 18 years old or at most 28 years old if you wish to be a driver or imam/chaplain assistant.
- If you are married, you must not submit your form because only single people are eligible.
- You need to be a least 1.63 meters tall if you are a woman.
- Male candidates should be at least 1.66 meters high.
- Your medical history should qualify you for the job position. In other words, you should be healthy.
- If you only have the HND diploma, first degree or post-graduate certificate or teacher’s certificate, you cannot apply for the job position.
- It is necessary to have enough credits in NABTEB, NCE/RN/RM or NECO/SSCE/GCE to apply.
- You can apply for any of the job positions (if you qualify), including nursing, dental technician, nutrition, engineering, driver, electrician, space tech, medical records, library assistant and many more from the list of 31 available professions.
Submitting Air Force recruitment form
You can fill in the recruitment form clicking the red “Click HERE to fill recruitment application form” at the bottom of the recruitment page. However, now it seems that the portal has some technical problems, so we advise you not to despair and check it regularly to fill in the form. Once you get it and start to fill out, be sincere and provide only personal information (correct email, phone number, your details, etc.).
Once you make sure you have met Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 requirement and complete your form, remember to print out several files such as Attestation Form, your Indigeneship Form, and Acknowledgment card.
Now you should have your main form signed by your local military or police officer. That person must have a particular rank (at least Squadron Leader or Assistant CP). Thus, double check who can be your signer at the AirForce portal.
There is no need to provide your original documents when you apply. Your passport, photos, all the certificates are only expected to be provided at the second and final stage of the selection procedure.
Remember that you will not be able to submit your application after February 23. There is still enough time to complete this task, and in case you will become a successful candidate, you can expect to receive the invitation to the Zonal Recruitment Exercise in March (it is planned to be held from March 9 to March 23) and possibly to the last stage of the procedure – Final Selection Interview Exercise.
We wish you luck in Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019. Hopefully, we will find your name among all the selected candidates who would be awarded to go through the basic military training.