Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 | Job Requirements and Guide – www.prisons.gov.ng – Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.prisons.gov.ng – NPS is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
Lately, I have received series of requests from people in different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. Here are most popular questions that people often ask us:
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 form?
- When will Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 start?
- Is the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment form out?
- I need Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- How can I apply for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
Please Note that at this point in time, the application is not yet online, do not take into account any form of advertising you see or come across online. This web page will be updated regularly or as soon as possible once the application form is out online.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 | How to Apply for NPS Recruitment.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be certain if the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment website: http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment form is out.
General Requirements for Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site https://recruitmentportalngr.com/ for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.