NDA releases Postgraduate Admission List – 2018/2019 – This is to inform the general public that the Admission List of candidates who have been admitted into the postgraduate programme of the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) has been released for 2018/2019 academic session – View full list here!
NDA Postgraduate Admission List, Registration Guidelines – 2018/2019
All the applicants who took part in the screening exercise can quickly check their admission list on the school official website by Clicking Here (You can view the list below without downloading)
NDA Regular Course Admission List Released – Click Here to Check
Instructions to admitted students
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 18 February 2019.
- Pay acceptance fee.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start immediately on 18 February 2019 and end on 1 March 2019.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- Lecture commences on 4 March 2019.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.
Please help share this post with friends!
Be the first to comment