NOUN Recruitment 2020 Form |National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment 2020 and How To Apply – NOUN Recruitment 2020…National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment 2020, This article will guide you on the recruitment process of NOUN i.e The National Open University Of Nigeria. All the details you need is here or Apply here now!
About The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
The National Open University was initially established on 22 July 1983 as springboard for open and distance learning in Nigeria. It was suspended by the government on 25 April 1984. However, its resuscitation was begun on 12 April 2001 by the former President of Nigeria, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo. At take-off of the university, pioneer student enrollment stood at 32,400
They are currently recruiting people in to various vacant. Applicants are invited to see below on how to apply for those positions.
See over 130 available vacancies at NOUN here!
About NOUN Recruitment 2020
Here is National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment 2020 for you today. You will be guided accordingly with the right information on NOUN form, NOUN requirements , NOUN qualifications, NOUN guidelines and other important update ON National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment 2020 without any fee attached.
Lots of people have kept on anticipating on National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment 2020. Though so many people have called, emailed about NOUN Recruitment 2020 we have finally bring it to you notice officially;
NOUN Recruitment 2020 Requirements and Qualifications
NOUN Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
- Candidates should be holders of PhD Degree from any recognized Universities with at least Ten (10) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic and research leadership.
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of many scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable
NOUN Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Although NOUN encourages young post-doctoral and mid-career aspiring academics, only candidates with PhD degrees will be shortlisted for this position. Candidates who do not yet have PhD but are awaiting viva voce might be shortlisted on the presentation of a statement of completion of the dissertation from a recognized authority in their University. NOUN reserves the right to demand additional qualities from a potential member of the Community
- For the professorial cadre NOUN encourages and prefers young and outstanding ; mid-career academics who have not retired from any previous position or institution. However, such applicants must already have been occupying such positions of Associate Professor/Reader or Professor and will come to NOUN as Associate Professor/Reader or Professor. Such candidates must provide verifiable evidence of their being Associate Professor/Reader or Professor prior to applying for the NOUN position.
- NOUN will not appoint and appoint at the same time, and will place candidates at a salary scale appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
- NOUN will not entertain any petition for upgrade of salary or adjustment in rank. once a candidate has been appointed and acceptance letter submitted.
- All appointed staff are required to be physically and actively resident in the respective Departments either in Lagos, Kaduna or Abuja, NOUN does not have, and will not provide staff housing;
- Further, all applicants are expected to be fully computer literate and comprehensively familiar with internet and online technologies of instruction, particularly as pertains to Open and Distance Learning.
- In compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations, NOUN will consider employing applicants from the Six Geopolitical Zones. in Nigeria and reserves the night to ensure this balance in its short listing of potential employees.
How To Apply For NOUN Recruitment 2020-Application Guide
Here is information on How To Apply For NOUN Recruitment 2020. All applications should be addressed to:
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
91 Cadastral Zone,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way,
Nigeria. (Office of the Registrar)
Qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) Word documents Processed copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Work experience from date and status of First Appointment
- State the Post desired and Department
- State Nationality
- State Marital Status
- Should give Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No.)
- Provide Names, Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Provide Email and phone contacts
- Provide Date of birth, town and State of Origin, Geopolitical Zone
- Provide Current Postal Address
- Present employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Conferences/Seminars and Workshops attended with dates, is also an additional advantage.
- List of publications in details i.e. Books, Journals, Contributions to Books, Papers presented at National/International Conferences, NOUN will not accept letters from editors indicating acceptance for as yet unpublished works.
- Extra-curricular activities and any other relevant information
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Applicants Full names with Surname in Capitals or block
- Report from three referees should be sent to the Registrar. Two of the referees must be authorities in the candidate’s area of specialization. And must summit it before the interview date or else such candidate will not be called for interview by the organization..
The post applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Steps to Succeed In NOUN Recruitment 2020-Final Advise
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly guided.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NOUN Recruitment 2020 Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article NOUN Recruitment 2020 Form helpful and useful?
Be the first to comment