Learning Partner recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) – United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Learning Partner
Reference #: LPLAG001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Data Management,Human Resources,Strategy,Training
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment,Consulting Services,Financial Services,Human Resources
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages content, assigning of roles and courses etc on the Learning Management System [LMS]
- Manages the LMS database; responsible for uploading courses on the e – learning systems and maintaining up-to-date information on all areas of the e – learning system including: staff redeployments, exit, course upgrade etc
- Generating user reports for effective assessment of application performance
- Resolving support issues; staff/clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with vendors
- Other ancillary duties (ITF, Facility management etc)
- Organize and coordinate learning events
- Prepare and send feedback reports to facilitators
- Plan and coordinate explorative visits/work attachment programmes for prospective offshore staff
- Maintain and manage training plans and database
- A minimum of a first Degree.
- 5 years experience in Learning & Development roles, some of which may be in core HR.
- A good understanding of Learning Management Systems and their functionalities emphasis on EKP
- Computer appreciation.
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Attention to Details
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Innovation and Creativity
- Excellent Numerical Skills
- Above average proficiency in MS Excel
- Customer Service Orientation
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Be the first to comment