INEC Portal for Recruitment Of Election Staff is here – http://pres.inecnigeria.org/ – All Interested applicant for the available Election Staff Positions for the 2019 Elections are required to Click on this Link to Register. All applicant who are yet to complete their application for available Election Staff Positions for the 2019 Elections, are required to Click on this Link below to Login.
All Applicants are to visit the Eligibility Page, where they will review the qualification criteria for their chosen Election Staff Position.
Table of Contents
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this platform, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
How to Apply
If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below;
Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
Click on Register and follow the instructions.
Check your email for an account verification link and password
Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAM or send a mail to [email protected]
Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account.
Change your Password
After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
Fill the Application form.
This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box
- Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.You will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Please be sure to review your information thoroughly before you submit.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please make sure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) .
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
Returning enrollees should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.
If you wish to begin your registration now Click here to proceedDo you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes Submit your CV here and stand a chance of landing your dream job!