Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA Technical Skills Development Training Recruitment – The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in conjunction with the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) and Nigerian Breweries Plc invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for the following programs below:
1.) Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ ITF Industrial Skills Training Certre Technical Skills Development Training Programme 2019 – Kogi
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
2.) Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ ITF Industrial Skills Training Certre Technical Skills Development Training Programme 2019 – Kano
Deadline: 6th September, 2019.
3.) Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Programme 2019
Deadline: 12th September, 2019.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
- Trainees will not be entitled to salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc location in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma.
Note: This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in WASSCE/ NECO Examinations
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Not that only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
- Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.