Getting admission into any programs of the National Open University of Nigeria is very easy and simple, first of all ensure that you are qualified for the program you are applying for and then proceed to the study center of your choice for all the necessary inquiries you want to make or simply follow the following procedures:
- Pay (cash only) for NOUN Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks.
- Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
- Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
- If you have carried out the above steps, click here to proceed with your application.
Continuing with your acceptance of Provisional Admission requires you to have done the following:
- Screened at the study centre
- Obtain Clearance Code
- Sign up on this portal with the clearance code to obtain Matriculation Number
- Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID
- If you have carried out the above steps, kindly click here to continue. You can make all your payments using the following participating banks:
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
NB: Never get the account numbers for the above mentioned banks from any other source apart from NOUN official website or directly from the banks’ customer care representative.