NSCDC Referee Form Download for 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment Application: Are you applying for the 2019 NSCDC recruitment form online? if yes, then you may want to download the NSCDC referee form in PDF and fill.
Are you also looking for the 2019 NSCDC recruitment Form? Do you need the application guidelines on how to apply for the 2019 NSCDC application form? If yes, then make sure you read the 2019 NSCDC recruitment Application guidelines here.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide recruitment 2019 commences nationwide, all applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload their passport photograph & credentials.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) NSCDC referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout the ir service in the Agency. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019 | NSCDC Recruitment Portal
Kindly Note: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Download Civil Defence, NSCDC Referee Form
If you’ve successfully, filled the NSCDC recruitment form online and you want to download the referee form, kindly check below to download the Form in PDF and fill.
However, Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.cdfipb.careers (You must be signed up to apply). Deadline for submission of completed application is 4 weeks after the initial publication. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
The Next Step After Applying For 2019 NSCDC Recruitment.
If you want to be shortlisted for NSCDC Job interview and Screening you must note the following instructions.
- Candidates are to log into the website above, fill and submit the application form online. Candidates must print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- The application must be Online
- National Driver’s License is required.
- Applicants are however warn to submit only one application as multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
If you miss the current NSCDC Recruitment and you want to know when next NSCDC Form will be Out, all you need to do is to comment and indicate interest below.
[embeddoc url=”https://recruitmentportalngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NSCDC-REFEREE-FORM-NEW.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]