How to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Latest Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2019 – Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent – to quickly apply for this job click here now.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
1.) Head, Service Support – North Central
2.) Graduate Personal Banker
3.) Team Leader, Customer Service – Sapon Branch
4.) Head, Service Support
5.) Asset Custodian – NNPC
6.) Graduate Client Service Officer
7.) Branch Manager
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division
- 0-2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
- Thorough understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- Knowledge of the banks organogram and awareness of relevant reporting lines.
- Interpret financial statements; assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations (debt to income ratio, loan to value ratio, instalment to income ratio, etc).
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy – able to capture/update customer database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle matrix reporting
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=62469&localeCode=en-us