How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019 – This post has been made for those that are interested in the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019. So if you wish to apply for this Recruitment please and please follow this guide carefully, and you will get what you want in fullness. The Recruitment for the 2019/2019 Ghana Customs Service Recruitment is ongoing, and the Application has started and will soon end but I urgently you as an aspirant to Apply on time for early to bed early to rise.
What are the requirements for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019?
Below are the requirements needed for the Recruitment
- Applicants must have qualifications on either SSCE or neco or GCE or HND or B.Sc as its certificate
- Male applicant I. E Superintendent Cadre must not be more than the age bracket of 18 to 35 years and female Applicants Superintendent Cadre must also not be more than 18 to 35 years of age.
- Applicants certificate must be acquired from well Approved and reputable government institutions.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters tall for females.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 4 subjects Credits including English and Mathematics in either of the following certificates SSCE or neco
- Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit and must not have any record of criminal Arts in him or her.
- Applicants that have the disability should not apply.
CLOSING DATE for the registration: currently the date of the closing of the date of the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019 have not been announced. The and also the starting date for the registration kicking has not be announced, and therefore the registration has not been released, and the purposes of this post it to keep you updated with the requirements for the Recruitment, so you get yourself ready, but the registration will soon start.
How to Apply for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019
For you to Apply for the Recruitment once the Recruitment starts to visit www.gra.gov.gh and get your self-registered.
Please for no reason will you give anybody money for your registration except for the cyber came changes. The registration is free. The date of the registration will soon be announced so keep on checking back we promise to keep you updated, or you can still bookmark this page and if you have any questions use the comment box.