Genesis Deluxe Cinemas Recruitment 2019 and Latest Updates – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Genesis Deluxe Cinemas job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas Job Description
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ GeStock Controller
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
Deadline: 13th July, 2019.
♦ Team Member
Deadline: 13th July, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply onlineDo you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes Submit your CV here and stand a chance of landing your dream job!