Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020/2021 – ScienceandTech.gov.ng – Are you looking for latest job in Nigeria for fresh graduate or experienced positions? If yes, you are in the right place. The Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment form 2020 is out.
Apply for the ongoing ministry of science and technology recruitment 2020. The application form is now available at the recruitment portal – ScienceandTech.gov.ng. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
Here we publish the latest jobs and employment opportunities in Nigeria. Here you will see the latest government jobs in Nigeria.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – scienceandtech.gov.ng. In this article, we will provide information on the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.
Some of the topics that will be covered include the following:
- federal ministry of science and technology job vacancies
- has federal ministry of science and technology started recruiting
- when will federal ministry of science and tech 2020 recruitment begin
- federal ministry of science and technology recruitment form
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology recruitment is currently ongoing. Applications can be submitted online via the instructions that will be published below.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Job Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment
Application is done online, Candidates with relevant qualifications are to visit: www.scienceandtech.gov.ng and submit their applications online; however, applications are CURRENTLY NOT YET OPENED.
Ensure you fill the application forms correctly and submit all the required documents. Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted via email.
If you need more updates on the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes Submit your CV here and stand a chance of landing your dream job!