Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning Job Recruitment (5 Positions) – The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) through the Ministry of Budget and National Planning, plans to recruit qualified candidates for the following services below:
1.) Procurement Specialist
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
3.) Project Accountant
4.) Project Administrator
5.) Head of Project Management Unit (PMU)
Application Closing Date
16:00 hours; 10th May, 2019.
The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a Loan from the African Development Fund to finance the Institutional Support for Economic Management and Delivery Project (ISEMDP). The Ministry of Budget and National Planning, the International Economic Relations Department of the Federal Ministry of Finance, and the Bureau of Public Procurement, each being responsible for their respective component under the Project, in line with their statutory mandates shall be the implementing Agencies for the Project.
The principal objective of this Project is to strengthen economic and financial governance for achieving a stable macroeconomic environment, inclusive and sustained growth, and effective implementation and delivery of the national development plan. The specific objective of the Project is to develop institutional capacity in macroeconomic management, revenue mobilization, procurement, monitoring and evaluation, and performance and portfolio management and delivery.
The Project has four mutually reinforcing components: (a) enhancing economic management, (b) enhancing performance management and delivery, (c) strengthening domestic revenue mobilization and effectiveness in public procurement, and (d) project management support.
For effective management of this Project, a Project Steering Committee (PSC), Project Implementation Teams (PITs) within the various Components, and a Project Management Unit (PMU) will be set up. The PSC will be responsible for strategic oversight and policy guidance and monitoring portfolio performance. The PITs, to be appointed for each project component and/or subcomponents, will spearhead the day-to-day implementation of their respective Project activities in collaboration with the PMU. The PMU will coordinate project implementation services including manage procurement and financial management processes. and act as a secretariat to the PSC.
- The Head of Project Management Unit (PMU) will provide strategic leadership and work with the PMU Team and the Project Implementation Team to develop action plans that further the goals and objective of the ISEMD.
- He/She will oversee end coordinate the program portfolio to ensure the highest level of project quality and accountability, while fostering continuity through building local capacity.
- He/She will have overall responsibility for ensuring technical and operational excellence in the delivery of all activities to achieve the objectives established in the grant and strategic plan of the Project.
- In addition, he/she will provide oversight over the Project, and ensure that the Project complies with the Bank’s procedures and processes.
Education and Experience:
- At least a Master’s Degree in Development Studies, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience.
- Al least ten years’ experience in Project Management at a senior/management level.
- At least ten years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of development programs.
- At least ten years’ experience in project/program design and management.
- Experience in managing Complex projects/Development Partner Field Projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex organizational, personnel, administrative, and cross-cultural aspects of donor supported projects.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Experience in leadership roles in a donor funded project.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent emotional intelligence and interpersonal and people management skills, including an ability to effectively lead a team, communicate a vision, maintain morale, make timely and transparent decisions, and prevent and manage conflict.
- Ability to make objective decisions and resolve problems, exercising the highest standard of responsibility to handle confidential and sensitive issues.
- Strong organizing, work planning and scheduling skills.
- Project management skills (including strong organizing, work planning and scheduling).
- Ability to analyze data.
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation concepts, tools. methods, and strategies and abilities to design MAE templates for data collection.
- Demonstrated sound understanding of the challenges in public procurement and project development projects funded by Development Partners.
- Establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Banks “Procurement Framework for Bank Group Funded Operations”, dated October 2015. which is available on the Bands website at http://www.afdb.org
The assignment which is expected to commence in May/June2019, will be for a period of 36 months, subject to good performance assessed annually.
Application Closing Date
16:00 hours; 10th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/consultants should send their Expressions of Interests, enclosed with detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of relevant certificates and names and contact details of three traceable referees to the address below:
The Permanent Secretary,
Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning,
C310310 Adekunle Fajuyi Street,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
Attention: Director, Macroeconomics Analysis Department
All submission of the hard copy should be accompanied by full electronic submission of the application and accompanying materials to be mailed as attachment in PDF to the email address: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail e.g – “Application for the Post of ISEMDP Head of Project Management Unit (PMU)”.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address above during office hours from Monday to Friday, between 08.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
- Only shortlisted applicants will he acknowledged.
*LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT PROGRAM*
*NO MORE EXCUSES*
1. I don’t have money
2. I can’t talk to people
3. I don’t do stuff like this
4. I’m too Busy
Your excuses may be legit but they won’t improve your Life.
• *LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT PROGRAM is Fully Registered with CAC. WHICH IS COOPERATE AFFAIR COMMISSION( For those Who Think LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT is Not Registered)*
*LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT PROGRAM is a platform network that deal with investing of money just within 45mins you will get back your money double*
*LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT PROGRAM PACKAGE’S*
*I know you are skeptical about this because of the negative experience a lot of issues as regards scamming in the global world. I assure you 101% that you won’t lose your money this is because I know the risk of this profit oriented business and I know how to avoid them using my trading skills and signals to make only wins and no losses.*
*Are u a worker?*
♊ *Are u a student looking for your school fees? Are u a woman looking for money to pay your children school fees?*
♊ *Are u jobless and u need where u can make source of income?*
♊ *LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT PROGRAM is here for you! With a little amount u can earn and make more more source of income without any problems*…
♊ *LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT PROGRAM is a platform network that deal with investing of money just within 45mins you will get back your money double*
*Thank you for your time you can click on the link below to get started, please only serious minded People are expected to message the administrator.*.
CONTACT NAME Mrs. ELIZABETH TINA
I have logging problem
GOOD DAY SIR/MA
HAVE YOU HELD ABOUT RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT…?
RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT is a matrix system which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in ( 45 Minutes ) after Registrations
RICH CONNECT PACKAGES
NOTE: we credit your account after 45mins of Your Registeration
RICH CONNECT TRUST Investment is a company duely registered under the Coporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). This is a Nigerian network marketing company founded by Okafor Alex Monye with it’s Head Quarter’s. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more. When you join this company, you get more than their outstanding services.
ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!
We trade with hard currency here like bit coin we make 3tripple of your donation and send you you two part and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 100k within 45mins we make profit of 300k then send 200k to you then profit 100k This is not mmm where they merge people to donate for each other
You pay directly to us and we credit you directly
Contact Mr. GOODLUCK TIMOTHY
NOTE:- YOU GET CREDITED BACK IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES.
CHAT US-UP IF INTEREST FILL YOUR FORM AND START EARNING
NOTE: You can finish reading this and decide not to take the necessary actions, but the next time you want to complain about not having money, just know that you are on your own problem.