- Organization: Federal Ministry of Education
- Application Deadline Not Specified
- Required Experience
- Download Application Guideline here
Federal Government Scholarship Awards (2019/2020) For Nigerians Studying In Public Tertiary Institutions For NA And SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) For Girls.
Federal Ministry Of Education Federal Scholarship Board Plot 245 Samuel Ademulegun Street Central Business District, Abuja 2019/2020 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Computer Based Test (Cbt)
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019/2020 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2019/2020 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUIONS FOR NA, SDG (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS) FOR GIRLS ONLY
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD/SDG ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are completed online as follows: Complete form online Submit and Print a copy Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
- Printed Copy should be endorsed (signed and stamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution.
During the application candidates are expected to
indicate the following:
i) Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
ii) Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustaniable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
iii) Warning : Double Enteries will be disqualied
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS:
i) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
ii) Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
Download Application Guideline