Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
How to apply
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Equipment Coordinator
- Maersk Line are looking to hire an engaged and conscientious Equipment Coordinator who will be responsible to ensure optimal equipment utilisation in line with empty flow plan to ensure we are providing the most reliable and efficient service to our customers at the lowest possible cost, covering the forecasted equipment needs.
- Implements the global equipment strategy. Develop and implement a strategy to create sustainable unit cost savings.
- Manage inland empty equipment positioning, using PLP input constraint management.
- Deliver stocks and inventory control at inland locations/ports that meet approved forecast export bookings.
- Daily stock monitoring per depot / port to ensure stock progression meets PLP suggestion and TSL.
- Ensure supply / evacuation planning to/from inland pools/ports correctly and timely.
- Establish most cost effective alternative flow planning in case of equipment shortages in line with PLP.
- Manage and develop relationships with relevant internal external stakeholders within geographical scope through the fostering of close interaction.
- Initiate and drive E2E equipment related cost saving initiatives, including but not limited to equipment storage, flow execution and EQU upgrades within area of responsibility.
- Increase the available global fleet, by reducing long standing and equipment dwell times.
- Own/Drive Reconciliation of stock levels between Depot (Actual) and RKEM/ROCK.
- Update and maintain systems relevant to position duties including, but not limited to, EDI links with depots. F1 error clearance.
- RKEMF1 EDI / TRACKING 1.GSC 2.LOC support
- Work with EMR to ensure damaged units are repaired and put back into fleet asap.
- Co-ordinate with Delivery/intermodal to ensure container movement orders are executed as per instruction.
- Performs other position related duties as specified by LOC management/Team Leaders.
- Promote triangulation where possible and cost effective. This should be a joint effort between procurement-delivery- equipment-product but the actual updates and equipment approval lies with equipment
- Drive improvement in Forecast accuracy with commercial and AA
- Maintain CODS for empty drop off and collection steering
- Damaged Container recovery/management
- Seals Management.
- PO management
- Touch point for Container Sales.
- Damaged Container recovery/management under equipment – physical retrieval of equipment
We are looking for:
- 3 years of in liner operations, capacity or yield management experience (Shipping industry).
- Understand the Operational business processes across the Cluster scope.
- At least basic knowledge of Operational concepts internally and externally.
- General understanding of Maersk global and local systems.
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English.
- We offer a position in a challenging and ever-changing environment in which you will sharpen your industry knowledge as well as your communication skills and techniques relevant to Operations.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Date
6th December, 2018.
GOOD DAY SIR/MA
HAVE YOU HELD ABOUT RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT…?
RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT is a matrix system which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in ( 45 Minutes ) after Registrations
RICH CONNECT PACKAGES
NOTE: we credit your account after 45mins of Your Registeration
RICH CONNECT TRUST Investment is a company duely registered under the Coporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). This is a Nigerian network marketing company founded by Okafor Alex Monye with it’s Head Quarter’s. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more. When you join this company, you get more than their outstanding services.
ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!
We trade with hard currency here like bit coin we make 3tripple of your donation and send you you two part and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 100k within 45mins we make profit of 300k then send 200k to you then profit 100k This is not mmm where they merge people to donate for each other
You pay directly to us and we credit you directly
Contact Mr. GOODLUCK TIMOTHY
NOTE:- YOU GET CREDITED BACK IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES.
CHAT US-UP IF INTEREST FILL YOUR FORM AND START EARNING
NOTE: You can finish reading this and decide not to take the necessary actions, but the next time you want to complain about not having money, just know that you are on your own problem.