Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019: Requirements & how to apply – Those who have been waiting for Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board to start receiving applications from candidates for the 2019 teachers recruitment can now apply.
Financial Watch gathered the application into the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment for 2019, will end on May 27th.
Qualification For Enugu State Basic Education Board Recruitment 2019
To apply, the person must have a National Certificate in Education (NCE).
How To Apply For Enugu State Basic Education Board Recruitment?
Also, the candidates should do the following before applying for the recruitment:
- Send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter.
- Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
via this e-mail address: email@example.com
Requirements For Enugu State Basic Education Board Recruitment
- Note that you must state the Primary School you wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will result in your disqualification.
- A written examination will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am.
- Every applicant must come with their identification cards to the venue of the examination.
- Late submission of applications will not be accepted.
NB: You’d only be invited for the interview if you are shortlisted.
When Is Enugu State Basic Education Board Interview Date?
The interview will take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00 am.