Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | See 9 Vacant Positions Today Here – While majority of people join Ecobank Nigeria limited by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Ecobank Nigeria.
Ecobank is embarking on mass recruitment of fresh graduates from Nigeria.
Ecobank 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Job Application form requirement
Position: Entry Level
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline,
- 5 credits at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English and
- 27 years age limit.
- Full-time university degree with aminimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants must be Ambitious, Passionate, Creative, Diverse, Versatile, And put learning into practice.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-Step recruitment process summarized below:
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
How to Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment in 2019
Application form for Ecobank graduate Trainee job vacancy is easy. All you’ll have to do is to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you’d like to get the 2019 job application form, kindly check Ecobank careers page from Here.
Do you have questions? If yes, comment below now.
Apply from Here: Ecobank Recruitment
If you need update from us about when Ecobank Recruitment for graduate Trainee will commence, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the comment box below too.
Was this Job guide helpful to you? If yes, why not share it not?