Download guarantor form for presidential youth empowerment scheme (P-Yes) – The presidential youth empowerment scheme (P-Yes) is an initiative of the federal government of Nigeria designed to give direct and practical empowerment to Nigeria’s growing youth population.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
The scheme is divided into two steps:
- NPA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower News
- Npower Portal
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Security and Civil Defence recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition and many other stategic vocations
Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
Table of Contents
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Requirements for application
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
How to apply
Applying for the programme is easy. Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided
Apply In person
In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here
How to Download the guarantor form
Download the guarantor form below: