Chemical Engineering Jobs in Enugu State 2019 | See 21 vacancies today Here – Are you looking mechanical engineering jobs in Enugu State? Do you wish to work in top chemical companies or oil and Gas companies in Enugu State? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page.
Requirements for chemical engineering jobs in Enugu State
Candidates should possess minimum of first Class, 2:1 and 2:2 (Including HNDs)
Before you can get a chemical engineering job in Enugu State, you’ll need to live in Enugu
You’ll also need to have a valid identity Card.
- Collecting data required to make improvements and/or modifications;
- Overseeing the construction of new plants;
- Developing and utilising complicated process simulation software;
- Purchasing and installing equipment;
- Using scientific principles related to magnitude, momentum, heat transfer etc;
- Supervising plant operations;
- Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems;
- Scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets;
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities;
- Assessing safety and environmental issues;
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists;
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
How to Apply for chemical engineering jobs in Enugu State?
If you want to Apply for any chemical engineering job vacancy in Enugu, then you’ll need to find all the Engineering job vacancy in Enugu State Here.
If you want to get latest chemical engineering jobs in Enugu State today from us, kindly comment below with your e-mail address and phone number so we can contact you immediately there’s any vacancy.