Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment (BBP) Recruitment 2019-2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Bureau of Public Procurement 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. Stay focus and read through.
Bureau of Public Procurement (BBP) 2019-2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Bureau of Public Procurement application form. Many applicants have been asking questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Bureau of Public Procurement 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Bureau of Public Procurement form?
- Is the Bureau of Public Procurement 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment start?
- I need Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Real for 2019 etc?
Rumors has been spread that the Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2019-2020 is out. Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Bureau of Public Procurement application form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
Vision: Building and sustaining an efficient country procurement system that meets international best practices.
Mission: To professionalise the process of procurement that ensures Transparency Efficiency, Competition, Integrity and Value for Money to support National Growth and Development.
The objectives of establishing the Bureau of Public Procurement are;
- The harmonization of existing government policies and practices on public procurement and ensure probity, accountability and transparency in the procurement process;
- The establishment of pricing standards and benchmarks;
- Ensuring the application of fair, competitive, transparent, value-for-money standards and practices for the procurement and disposal of public assets; and
- The attainment of transparency, competitiveness, cost effectiveness and professionalism in the public sector procurement system.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Bureau of Public Procurement recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently as update will made time to time.
Interested and qualified candidates should include their Curriculum Vitae (of the nominated officer), which must clearly state the following details in the following order:
- Names, email address and phone number of the officer
- Current cadre and grade level (Nominees should not be above GL 15 or equivalent)
- Date of first appointment, confirmation and last promotion (relevant document attached)
- Academic and professional qualifications (attach copies of certificates)
- Evidence of past training in Public Procurement at the Bureau’s training centre (which will be an added advantage – please attach copies of certificates)
The request from interested Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Commissions should reach the Bureau and should be addressed to the:
Bureau of Public Procurement,
11 Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Taiwo Street,
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BBP Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes Submit your CV here and stand a chance of landing your dream job!