BON Recruitment 2019/2020 – Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria Job on www.bon.ng – BON Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.bon.ng. On this page you will get all the information about Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria Job and how to apply.
Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria Job History
Name: Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria – BON
Official Website: www.bon.ng
The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) is a broad coalition of public and private broadcasters as the nation’s umbrella Union of Terrestrial Radio Television (Tv) Direct-To-Home (DTH) Digital Terrestial Television (DTT) Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS) Established in 1973, the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria is today comprised of over 100 members and they collectively own over 250 radio and television stations.
BON’s vision is to foster a future-proof environment for radio, TV and new media broadcasters to serve their audiences and contribute to the development of our society.
BON Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
Please note, all BON Jobs for 2019/2020 must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria job.
This guide on BON recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for BON 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that all application for BON recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.bon.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay any one for BON Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification. You don’t need any individual to process your BON recruitment for you. You can do this yourself on BON recruitment portal. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for BON jobs in Nigeria.
BON Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirement
- To start your application, below are some requirements of BON Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must sign up as a member of BON.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Driver’s license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
BON Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
All application for BON Recruitment will do on their official website at www.bon.ng.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.
WARNING: The application form for 2019 recruitment into the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) has not started; we will update this post as soon as new information regarding 2019 recruitment become available.Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes Submit your CV here and stand a chance of landing your dream job!