AMCON Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form – AMCON Portal [amcon.gov.ng] – The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria will soon invite suitable and qualified citizens of Nigeria to apply for their vacant job vacancies.
This is a notice to announce to everyone who wishes to work with the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) that application for their vacant positions will soon begin.
The application form is free. Nobody in the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) will ask you to pay money to get you recruited in the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.
Read the Requirements for this Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria job below.
AMCON Recruitment Requirements 2019
Each candidate must adhere to the following requirements strictly:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years of age
- Applicant must be willing to abide by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria rules and regulations.
- Applicant must pass the screening test
- Applicant must have possessed at least five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicant must have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- Applicant must have a University Degree in any discipline.
How to Apply for AMCON Recruitment 2019
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria will soon commence the recruitment exercise for 2019/2020. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently as the application form will be released soon.
Visit this page regularly to know when the form is out.
Note that we are not affiliated to Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria. We are only giving updates about their recruitment exercise and other trending news.
Do you need updates on AMCON Recruitment 2019? drop your contact details on the comment section below and we will notify you once the application process has commenced.
Be the first to comment