Agip Internship 2020 – Agip Industrial Training Programme for Diploma – Have you finished your national diploma from any recognized polytechnic in Nigeria? Do you want to an industrial training program in an oil company? If yes, read on. The Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) has announced the release of its Agip Internship 2020 form. Apply for the One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme 2020. As we speak, the application form is now available at the Agip recruitment portal.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions lying within Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain a year Industrial Training experience (from January to December 2020).
Requirements for Agip Internship 2020
Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019.
How to Apply for Agip Internship 2020 for National Diploma
- Applicants who meet the above criteria can only apply via our Sustainability webpage: https://www.eni.com/en_NG/home.page
- Applicants must fill out all the required fields on the provided form via the ‘apply now’ link and attach a pdf scanned copy of official letter/ form from their polytechnics
- Be sure to click the ‘submit’ button to complete your application
- All applicants must have a valid Gmail account (for application and communication)
Click here to Fill Application Form (docs.)
Click here for more Infomation (PDF)
- Only Applications from disciplines mentioned above and received within the specified time period will be processed
- Kindly note that limited slots are available
- Only FULL-TIME POLYTECHNIC students should apply
- Candidates can sit for the selection tests in any location closest to them (Abuja or Port Harcourt)
- The company does not provide accommodation for Trainees in any of our locations. Candidates will bear their transportation/lodging costs if they have to travel to take the tests.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection tests
- Timetable for Selection Tests will be made available to shortlisted candidates at a later date.