Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Job Application Requirements and Guide – Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Graduates with a relevant degree are cordially invited to undertake our exceptional graduate trainee programme.
Note that the recruitment guidelines, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 is recruiting to fill the position below
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- NPA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower News
- Npower Portal
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Security and Civil Defence recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
Requirements for Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer an added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
How To Apply For Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]Stating “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your mail.
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to apply.
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site https://recruitmentportalngr.com/ for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.