Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 46/2020 – Nigerian Army – This is to notify the general public that the list of admitted candidates has been released. Candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold in 2 batches at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 8 November – 7 December 2019.
Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Board
Candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold in 2 batches at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 8 November – 7 December 2019.
- Batch One 8 – 22 November 2019 includes: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo and Jigawa.
- Batch Two 22 November – 7 December 2019 includes: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
General Instructions to Candidates
- The selection interview will be in 2 batches. Candidates in Batch 1 are to report to the venue on 8 November 2019 while those in Batch 2 are to report on 22 November 2019.
Candidates are required to report at the interview venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, white bedspread and pillow case.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on the date indicated for their batch. Candidates will be received from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 8 November 2019 for batch 1 and 22 November 2019 for batch 2 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
Click Here to View List (PDF)
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.