How to register for 2019 NYSC Batch C – The National Youth Service Corps opened her portal on Monday for the 2019 Batch C registration for prospective corps members.
The Nation collated the step-to-step guide below to facilitate a smooth online process for the interested candidates:
- Visit the online registration portal address: www.nysc.org.ng
- For first-time applicants for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- It’s not allowed to register by proxy. You must appear in person for thumbprint at the registration centre.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear and recent.
- Do not forget the username and password used during your Online Registration
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid the wrong details.
- If you ever make mistake, apply for the correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is usually ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.