McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Analyze business wide performance based on contributions by regions, brand and partners
- Business improvement of existing and new database and reporting modules
- Lead operational review process by developing detailed operational review reports, scheduling operational review meeting and presenting data to leadership team
- Prepare and distribute monthly sales target for the field team
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities as relates to data collection and analysis
- Compile, process, analyze and provide insight on all sales and marketing data.
- Completed university degree in any Science discipline
- 7-10 years’ experience, of which 2-3 years must be as a BDM in a pharmaceutical company Industry.
- Proven track record of sales success and managing sales team.
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPS’s and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint a must.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Cover Letter, Resume and daytime telephone contact number to: [email protected]